Gas South’s secured website makes it quick and easy to sign up for online payments for your Gas South bill. The website encrypts your information to ensure that your payment and account information stays private. You can make a one-time payment using a credit or debit card or you can set up automatic bank draft payments. In addition to bill payments, you can view your consumption history and sign up for paperless billing.
About Gas South
Gas South is Georgia’s fastest growing provider of natural gas. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cobb Electric Membership Corporation. Gas South serves over 250,000 residential, governmental and business customers across the state. Gas South is committed to outstanding customer service, clear pricing and affordable rates. The company enjoys an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and works hard to back up its promise of great service.
How to Pay Your Gas South Bill Online
To pay your bill you will need:
- Your Gas South account number.
- Internet access.
- Register your account for online services at the Register link below.
- Once you register, log in at the Log In link below.
- Click on the “Pay Your Bill” icon at the link below.
- Choose the payment method you prefer, provide the payment information requested.
- Submit your payment.
Gas South online registration page link:
Gas South online log in page link:
Gas South Pay Your Bill page link: