Erie Insurance has made it simple and convenient to make a one-time payment online. You can make a payment using your checking account, savings account, ATM/debit card or a Visa or MasterCard. The site is secured for protection of your private information.
About Erie Insurance
Erie Insurance was founded in 1925 as an auto insurer and has grown to an insurance company that offers auto, home, business and life insurance. The company has a presence in 11 states as well as the District of Columbia. Erie Insurance has a mission to provide policyholders with as near to perfect protection and service as possible, all at a reasonable price. The company has more than 4 million policies that protect families, individuals and businesses. Erie customers choose Erie because of its great coverage, superior service and fair prices.
How to Pay Your Erie Insurance Policy Bill Online
To pay your bill you will need:
- Your Erie Insurance policy account number.
- Internet access.
- Register your Erie Insurance account at the link provided below.
- Once you are registered, login at the Erie Insurance login link below.
- Click on the “Pay My Bill” link at the link below.
- Enter your policy number, ZIP code, select your payment type and click on “Continue.”
- Provide the rest of the information requested and submit your payment.
Erie Insurance Policy Bill registration page link:
Erie Insurance Login page link:
Erie Insurance page with “Pay My Bill” link: