Republic Services has made paying your bill online quick, easy and convenient. By setting up an online account, you can pay your trash and recycling bill with Just Pay It to make a one-time payment. You can also use Online Bill Pay to view your invoice, set up automatic payments and sign-up for email invoices instead of paper billing. Paying your bill online is safe using the secure Republic Services website.
About Republic Services
Republic Services offers over 800 local waste collections, disposal facilities as well as recycling and transportation facilities in 39 states. It is the second largest provider of such services in the United States. Republic Services prides itself on providing top quality services to residential customers as well as commercial customers. Republic Services has millions of customers nationwide and is “An Environmental Partner You Can Count On.”
How to View Your Republic Services Invoice or Pay Your Bill
You will need the following:
- Your Republic Services Invoice.
- Internet access and a computer.
- Go to the “Account setup” link provided below and set up your account with your Republic Services 12-digit account number and your zip code.
- Once you have your account set up, log into the Bill Pay Online link provided below. Complete the Login and Contact information and click “Continue.”
- Choose the option of one-time payment or set up automatic payments.
- Enter the amount of payment and submit.
Pay your bill:
Republic Services FAQs for bill pay: