AT&T has made it convenient for you to pay your AT&T U-Verse bill online using either a credit card or a checking or savings account. Online account management is easy and by setting up an AT&T Access ID you can link all of your AT&T accounts and make payments for all accounts on one easy to use website.
About AT&T U-Verse
AT&T U-Verse is a network that uses fiber optic technology for digital TV, digital home phone service and high speed Internet. AT&T launched U-Verse in 2008 and U-Verse provides the same great service for which AT&T is known. At the end of 2011, U-Verse boasted 3.8 million customers and was available in 22 states. AT&T continues to expand its U-Verse services.
How to Pay Your AT&T U-Verse Bill and Manage Your Account
To pay your bill or manage your account you will need:
- Your AT&T U-verse account number.
- A computer with an Internet connection.
- To create an AT&T Access ID for bill pay or management, navigate to the link provided below. Create a unique access ID and choose a password. Next, fill in the user information, which includes your name and email address. Choose the security questions and provide answers to the questions, agree to the terms and conditions and click on “Continue.”
- Link your U-Verse TV, Internet & Voice account to your ID by clicking on the down arrow on “Account Type.” Choose the U-Verse Option, provide the billing account number and click on “Next.” Provide requested information and submit.
- Once you set up your ID, log into your account at the link provided below.
- Once you have signed into your account you can choose “Make a Payment” or view your bill by selecting “My Online Bill.”
AT&T access ID registration page:
AT&T online account management: