FirstMerit Online Bill Pay makes it easy to pay anyone in the U.S. from anywhere. You can use the bill pay feature to schedule one-time payments or to schedule recurring payments for bills such as rent, mortgage payments and car payments. You can add and delete payees and change or cancel payments using the FirstMerit Online Bill Pay website. Using the secure website, you save time and money by quickly paying your bills, avoiding trips to the post office.
FirstMerit is a 160-year-old banking institution headquartered in Akron, Ohio at the FirstMerit Tower, the tallest building in Akron. The oldest branch was established in 1845 in Medina, Ohio. FirstMerit operates in Ohio, Pennsylvania and the Chicago area. FirstMerit has a vision to make a positive difference in local communities by meeting the financial needs of its customers.
How to Pay Your Bills Online at FirstMerit
To pay your bill you will need:
- Your FirstMerit account number.
- Internet access.
- Enroll for online banking at the link below by providing your banking account number and a password.
- Log in to your account at the link below.
- Click on “Bill Pay” and add your payees.
- Add the amount of payment for each payee, choose a date for payment delivery and submit payments.
FirstMerit Online Banking Enrollment page link:
FirstMerit Online Log In page link:
FirstMerit Online Bill Pay information page link:
Bill Pay Demo page link: