Discover Card makes it easy for you to make a free online payment on its secure website. Once you have set up the account using your checking account information, you can make payments from anywhere at any time. You’ll even get an email confirming your payment. In addition to paying your bill, you can use the website to change your phone number, address and email address. You can also sign up to receive digital statements instead of paper statements.
About Discover Card
In 1986, Discover Card introduced the first cash rewards credit card and since that time has been dedicated to providing card members with superb customer service. In addition to offering cash back bonuses, the company offers fraud and account protection services and 24/7 travel assistance. Discover Card has the highest acceptance among the U.S. top 100 retailers with over 5,000 new merchants daily accepting the Discover Card.
How to Pay your Discover Card Bill Online
To pay your bill you will need:
- Your Discover Card account number.
- Internet access.
- Register for an Account Center account at the registration link below.
- Log in at the Log In link below using the registration information you provided.
- Click on “Make a Payment.”
- Choose between a one-time payment and automatic bill payment.
- Provide the requested information and submit your payment.
Discover Card Registration page link:
Discover Log In page link:
Frequently Asked Questions page link: