Insight Communications is proud to offer you, the customer, a convenient, easy and secure way to pay your bill online. You can pay your bill using a bank draft or credit card, saving yourself the hassle of waiting in line or paying postage. In addition to paying your bill, the website offers the option of viewing past statements.
About Insight Communications
Insight Communications is a cablecasting, Internet, phone and broadband company that is a wholly owned subsidiary of Time Warner Cable. The company serves the states of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky by providing analog and digital video, voice telephone services and broadband Internet. Insight Communications was founded in 1985 in New York City. It employs over 2,750 employees. Insight Communications employees constantly monitor the network to identify problems and when you have to call the company you will speak with a real, live person located in your area.
How to Pay Your Insight Communications Bill Online
To pay your bill you will need:
- Your Insight Communications account number.
- Internet access.
- Register for an Insight Communications online account at the link below.
- Once you have registered, login at the Online Bill Pay login page link below.
- After logging in, click on the “Bill Pay” option.
- Choose the method of payment you prefer.
- Provide the requested information and submit your payment.
Insight Online Account Registration page link:
Insight Online Login page link:
Insight Online Payment FAQs page link: